Find a Location Near You
Schedule a Hearing Test
Hearing loss symptoms are difficult to recognize. The only way to know for sure is to have an expert check your hearing and record the results as part of your permanent medical record. To schedule your test today find a local hearing office, or contact us to request a hearing appointment.
What Our Customers Say
I do not think I thanked you enough for seeing me without an appointment last Monday. You made a simple repair without any charge, and was very happy to accomodate me. As ...See more from our customers.
Help a Loved One Hear Again
If you're concerned about a loved one, you should know that family members and close friends often notice problems earlier than the afflicted. Left untreated, hearing loss can hurt relationships and even cause depression. Help your loved one today. Contact us with your hearing questions.
Hearing Aids Savannah
How to find the device that's right for you.
You've done the hard part-- you've decided to do something about your hearing problems. Now comes the confusing part-- choosing the right product from the huge number of available hearing aids, Savannah GA. With the advances in modern technology and the wide array of modern assistive devices, finding the right aid for your situation can be terribly confusing.
Because we want to make sure you get exactly what you need to live a better life, we've created this list of vital questions. These are the things you need to ask, the things details need to know before you make your selection. After this list of questions, you'll find some suggestions on getting used to life with improved hearing!
What questions should you ask before buying?
It might help to think of buying hearing aids as you would think of buying a car. Not that hearing aids are expensive as cars! But when you buy a car you don't just look at it-- you ask for details about the engine and other vital components, about available options and customizations, and you think about what you'll do if it ever breaks. It is, after all, essential to your daily life!
If it's been a while since you were seen by a hearing specialist or audiologist, we recommend getting a hearing test and/or personal assessment before you even think about buying. Of course, the skilled professionals at Optimal Hearing will give you a free baseline hearing screening, an integral part of getting a hearing test. We're confident that our team provides the community with the best care and service for hearing aids Savannah has ever experienced.
Wherever you go, make sure you ask your specialist, audiologist, or hearing aid sales team these key questions. The answers you get will help you make smarter decisions about buying your device.
- What features would be most useful to solving my hearing problems?
- What features should I look for to maintain or improve my lifestyle?
- How difficult will it be to make adjustments to the device if my hearing needs change?
- What sort of regular maintenance does the device require?
- Where can I have the device serviced, maintained, or repaired?
- Are newer technologies and products worth the increased costs?
- Comfort and lifestyle are important! Can I test the device for a few hours or days before purchasing?
- Can I return the device for a full refund?
- Are there any fees or charges I won't get back if I return it?
- How long is the warranty?
- Can it be extended or modified in any way?
- If so, at what cost?
Take some time to adjust
Hearing aids take time and patience to get used to. You'll never know if you found the right device for you if you only wear it occasionally, forget to put it in, or stop using it after only a couple of days. If you really want to solve your hearing problems and take back your life, you must wear your hearing aid every day, taking the time to get to know the device and how you can make it work for you.
Get to know your hearing aid, Savannah GA!
Wearing your hearing aid regularly ensures that you will have plenty of time and opportunity to get to know all the different features, and what you can do to get the best possible experience in any situation.
When you receive the hearing aids from your specialist or audiologist, ask them to go through the things like:
- When should the aids NOT be worn
- The right way to take the aids out out & put them in
- Proper cleaning, storage, and daily care
- How to adjust the volume or other features
- How to test it in different listening environments
- Who to contact if you have questions about any of the features.
Ready to schedule an appointment?
The folks at Optimal Hearing, providers of the top Hearing Aids Savannah has to offer, are ready and waiting to help you find the right device for you. We're so committed to improving your hearing that we'll do your baseline hearing screen for free- Simply contact one of our convenient Hearing Test locations today!